- learn (or to refresh for the 2011 returnees) the water quality protocol;
- document the diversity of trees in Ritter Park
- estimate the board feet in example trees.
This is an all day outing at the park. Lunch will be provided.
Specific information (time, meeting place, etc) will be announced on this blog as April 21 approaches.For this session you will need the following items:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (fully charged);
- Vernier LabQuest (fully charged) units will be provided for teachers who were not in the 2011 session
- All Vernier probes
- Tape measure (to determine DBH)
- Tree identification guides